Community Services Coordinator
Are you interested in making a difference in the Cleveland community? Providence House is seeking an LSW who is committed to protecting at-risk children and supporting families through crisis by helping us expand our client services beyond our campus and into the community! If you are committed to helping others, value communication and collaboration, and are passionate about what we do, we'd love to have you join our team!
As a Community Services Coordinator, the successful candidate will assist in leading the efforts to expand parent education services into the Cleveland community. They will work hand in hand with partner agencies to grow our community-based programming and manage relationships with partner agencies. The Community Services Coordinator will also lead group parent education on the Providence House campuses as part of the aftercare program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, coordinate, schedule and deliver Providence House community-based family programs at partner locations
- Provide case management support, including but not limited to making referrals, supporting families to locate housing, employment, and day care services, and coordinate services with community-based treatment providers
- Participate in family service planning for all assigned families
- Lead group parent education for families using the Conscious Discipline, Nurturing Parenting, and S.E.L.F. Psychoeducational Group Curricula at partner agencies and at Providence House as part of the aftercare program
- Manage and nurture relationships with agencies and clients where Providence House community-based services occur
- Assist in scheduling and completing outreach appointments to community partners and referring agencies
- Strive to be culturally competent and supportive of diversity in both service to clients and through professional interactions
- Assist in leading internal training sessions that addresses staff understanding of the psychosocial needs of clients served
- Assist with execution of Providence House internal and external events
Required Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work; Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred or two years of experience in the field working under the supervision of an LISW-S
- Must be a Licensed Social Worker (LSW) in the state of Ohio
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- 2-4 years experience with facilitating adult group preferred
- Must be able to travel in the Northeast Ohio area and have reliable transportation
- Must be able to accommodate weekend and evening responsibilities as needed
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, exempt position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm with some weekend and evening responsibilities required.
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off (PTO), quarterly self-care days, and paid holidays to help promote a healthy work-life balance. We also offer medical, dental, and vision benefits, a 403(b) investment plan, company-sponsored short-term and long-term disability insurance, and a small life insurance policy. By empowering our team, we help to better support the families we serve and together strengthen communities for every child.
Want to join our team? Please apply by completing and uploading the application attached as well as including a cover letter and resume.