Are you a marketing professional interested in using your talent and knowledge to make a difference in the Cleveland community? Providence House is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who will bring a collaborative spirit and technical expertise to the organization. If you firmly believe in the Providence House mission of supporting families through crisis, are committed to achieving racial equity and social justice, value communication and collaboration, and want to be a part of a growing organization, we'd love to have you join our PHamily!
The Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for the oversight and implementation of all communications. The successful candidate excels at prioritizing the needs of the organization and relating to individuals at all levels within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop marketing and PR strategy for agency, events, donor communications, etc. in conjunction with Communications Consultant and External Relations Manager
Implement communications plan for promoting public understanding of the agency’s programs and objectives via print, video and electronic media
- Coordinate and manage the content, production, timeline, and distribution of Providence House materials, including print and electronic media, video, website, direct mail, newsletters, brochures, press releases, and presentations
- Develop and maintain outside relations with various agencies, media contacts, and others as it relates to public and community relations efforts and programs
- Create and manage content updates for the organization’s website and social media sites
- Coordinate and deliver digital content, including but not limited to videos, photos, infographics, audio, blogs, podcasts
- Monitor search engine optimization (SEO) and user engagement to enhance user experience
- Improve media platforms and processes, and stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and new media best practices; share and train fellow team members to use these platforms
- Assist with communications plan and digital execution of donor-related fund development including annual fund, special niche or seasonal campaigns (i.e., holiday, memorial, tribute, targeted groups), gifts-in-kind, as well as corporate giving, direct mail, and planned giving programs
- Design and coordinate the production and distribution of event and outreach materials, including invitations, program books, and signage
- Assist with execution of Providence House internal and external events, as assigned
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a similar field.
- One to three years of relevant experience in Marketing.
- Basic graphic design skills
- Understanding of SEO a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Social media, video and web content management experience preferred
- Constant Contact, Canva and Hootsuite experience preferred
- Effective written and verbal communications
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Positive team-oriented attitude
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, exempt position. Typical hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off (PTO), quarterly self-care days, and paid holidays to help promote a healthy work-life balance. We also offer medical insurance, company sponsored dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and a life insurance policy as well as a 403(b) investment plan. By empowering our team, we help to better support the families we serve and together strengthen communities for every child.
Providence House is committed to promoting a diverse environment and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities may be made to perform the essential functions of the job.
How Do I Apply?
Want to join our growing team? Please apply by completing and uploading the application attached as well as including a resume and cover letter detailing salary requirements, relevant work experience, and what makes you a unique candidate.