Providence House

Refer a Child or Family

Too often, parents who do not have emergency caregivers must make unsafe choices for the care of their children with potentially devastating consequences.   

We can help.  If you are - or know - a parent who has a child under the age of 12, we can provide safe, nurturing, short-term care for their children while working with parents to engage support services focused on wellness, safety, and stability for the long-term well-being of their family.

If you are a social worker or other professional and wish to refer a family, please complete the inquiry and referral form and email it to Aysha Straka, Intake Manager. 

If you are a parent in need of our services, contact us, and we will get in touch with you soon. 

Parents and social workers are welcome to call 216.651.5982 to speak directly with someone who can help.

Worker and child with stickers