Families with children newborn through twelve years old may be referred for a stay in our crisis nursery for the following issues:
- Child at risk for neglect
- Child at risk for abuse
- Homeless - evicted, doubled up, living in a shelter
- Unsafe living conditions, including no utilities
- Domestic violence
- Community violence
- Parent or guardian mental health treatment (inpatient or outpatient)
- Parent or guardian medical treatment (inpatient, outpatient or home recovery)
- Parent or guardian drug or alcohol treatment (inpatient or outpatient)
- Developmental disability crisis respite
- Adoption plan
- Parent or guardian short term incarceration in limited circumstances
Please note: Any inquiry for admission is screened for appropriateness for the setting.
Make a Referral
If you or a family you know need our help, please learn more here.